The Board's record of Final Actions (Statement of Proceedings-SOP) dating from 1985 to the present are currently available on the Internet, and are easily accessed for viewing and printing from your own computer.
To search records, follow these steps:
1. If you know the date that you're searching for, you may enter it directly into the date field or you may use the "Popup Calendar" to choose your search begin and end dates. When you select "popup calendar" a calendar window pops up with the current month showing. Use the single arrows to move to the appropriate month and the double arrows to move to the appropriate year. Click on "Search".
2. When the search is complete, a list of items will appear on your screen. Click on the meeting link and a statement of proceedings will open.
3. When the Statement of Proceedings (SOP) is opened, a Table of Contents will open on the left side of the screen and the SOP will appear on the right. If you entered a keyword into the search, that keyword will be highlighted on both the left and the right.
4. When you are done searching that particular link, close-out the screen by clicking on the red x at the upper right of the screen.
5. Continue your search by clicking on the relevant links to the left of the main screen.
For specific questions regarding searching the Board's records you may call (213) 974-1424 or send an email to email@example.com.