The Fiscal Services Division provides accounting, budgeting, procurement, and contracting services to the Board of Supervisors Department, as well as to other County departments. The staff of this division has considerable expertise in providing superior customer service to the Board and to our client departments.
- Employs a highly professional accounting and budget staff with extensive knowledge of County accounting practices and County budget processes to meet the needs of client departments and the Board.
- Employs a knowledgeable and professional contract staff that is responsible for administering Social Program Agreements for the Board Offices.
- Employs a skilled procurement staff, well-versed in purchasing goods and services, who maintain excellent relations with both the County’s Contracts/Purchasing Department and private vendors.
- Maintains an extensive stockroom that serves several departments. In addition to a turnaround of 1-3 days in filling orders, this division has implemented an automated system to ensure accurate inventory tracking and prevention of stock shortage.
- Provides a myriad of support services during Board of Supervisors meetings, meetings of the Local Agency Formation Commission, and meetings of various other County committees and commissions.
- Facilitates various contracts and oversees the solicitation of complex services essential to the Board Offices.